In today’s digital age, personal trainers have more opportunities than ever to generate passive income online. One powerful tool that can help you achieve this goal is the Harbiz app.
In this blog post, we will explore SEO best practices for personal trainers to make passive income using the Harbiz app. We’ll cover various strategies, including selling ebooks, creating subscription-based programs, selling them on social media, automating communications and offers, and more. Let’s dive in!
What is Passive Income?
Passive income is a type of unearned income that is acquired with minimal labour to earn or maintain. It is often combined with another source of income, such as regular employment or a side job.
In the Fitness & Wellness industry it’s really common to create different programs which you can upload to several platforms & sell with little effort.
Below you’ll find different ways to boost your passive income.
How can I increase my Passive Income?
1. Selling Digital Products
As a Personal Trainer, you’re biggest asset is your knowledge in regards to fitness. Therefore you can translate these expertise into content to sell to potential clients. The most searched content is weight loss strategies, muscle-building routines & health techniques.
Example of Digital Products:
- Ebooks: Write and publish high-quality ebooks on fitness, nutrition, or workout routines. Ensure that your content is valuable and relevant to your target audience. You can use Harbiz to store & sell them.
- Workout Videos: With Harbiz you can create personalized workout videos or use our stock videos to create routines & sell them with ease.
How to Sell them:
- Promote on your Website: Create a dedicated page on your website to showcase your ebooks, making it easy for visitors to find and purchase them. With Harbiz you can do this easily without the need of any website design knowledge.
- Promote on Social Media: Instagram & Facebook are great places to promote your digital products. You can create a set of links to different product with Linktree & offer them on your social media profiles. This is a great way of creating passive income for personal trainers.
2. Creating Subscription Programmes
A suscription-based site creates loyal & long-lasting customers for your business. They may take a little bit to set up, but afterwards you can reuse them as many times as you need & it’s a great way to increase your passive income.
Create your suscription programmes with different time length (6 Weeks – 12 weeks – 18 weeks, for example) with a mix of nutrition plans, workout routines, automated messages, progress records & more; in order to reach different audiences and maximize efficiency.
With harbiz you can create customised plans for different purposes & upload them to your social media in order to create easy passive income from followers!
With this strategy you can utilize a day’s work for long periods of time & are able to have a high ROI with very little effort.
3. Leveraging Affiliate Programs
Affiliate programs let you use your highly specialized network to earn money just by crearting a link between people. An example of this is a referral program for Personal Trainers.
With Harbiz you get a refferal code to share with friends, family or even on your social media platforms. For every person that activates an account you get 70€ & they get 50€. Talk about easy money!
4. Ad Revenue from a Blog or YouTube Channel
Many platforms pay its users for each view/visit they bring in. If you like creating content & have a decent amount of followers, this is a great way to monetize your knowledge.
Youtube is a great platform for posting fitness video content because of its huge reach of users searching for tips & tricks. Once you start getting a good amount of views & followers, Youtube starts to pay for your video content.
Youtube pays around $1 per every 1000 views, it’s easy to do the math, but just in case we’ll leave the conversion table below:
- $10 – 10,000 Views
- $100 – 100,000 Views
- $1,000 – 1,000,000 Views
- $10,000 – 10,000,000 Views
5. Automating Communications & Offers
There are different ways you can automate comms to boost your revenue. But the biggest asset here is the reach you can get by building a community with automated emails or comms to boost the previous 4 passive income strategies. You can send them emails linking your youtube channel to increase views, or maybe send promotions for your suscription plans. This will increase your passive income without the need of spending too much time with dull tasks.
Harbiz is a robust all in one platform for Fitness & Wellness pros great for generating passive income. You can create suscription plans, send automated messages, link youtube videos & refer other personal trainers with little effort & boost your business’ revenue.
Embrace the digital era and let Harbiz help you turn your passion into profit!
Start your free trial by clicking on the image below.